Ideally suited to severe vibration applications, the T-bolt clamp seals air or liquid connections on hoses and delivers uniform pressure over the circumference of hoses being clamped. On occasions requiring large clamping diameter, the T-bolt hose clamp is also the best way to go.
Typical applications include the air intake hose and fir hose to a truck, motorcycle exhaust pipe, sprinkler hose, and water pump hose and filter bag. Edges of our T-bolt clamp are rounded off to protect the rubber hose. Chances of T-bolt hose clamp slipping off during use are slim.
Most materials used in the construction of T-bolt band clamp are AISI 301/304 stainless steel, though eco-friendly galvanized steel is also used as well.
|Band width||Material||Band||Floating Bridge||Trunnion||Cap||Bolt||But||Tightening Torque|
|19mm||W2||AISI 301ss/304ss||AISI 301ss/304ss||AISI 301ss/304ss||AISI 304ss||zinc plated steel||zinc plated steel||
|19mm||W4||AISI 301ss/304ss||AISI 301ss/304ss||AISI 301ss/304ss||AISI 304ss||AISI 304ss||AISI 304ss||9|
Note that trunnions are two-piece barrels with holes through which the T-bolt runs.
T-bolt hose clamp
This T-bolt clamp works only within a small diameter range. In the table below, customers can select the right one for their clamping applications.
Other specs and materials are available upon request. The above information are used for reference only.
Why Choose Kainuo
1. Kainuo offers different series of hose clamps and fasteners. Over our 30 year history, we've gained a wealth of experience in this business.
2. We produce 130 million screw hose clamps every year, so we can take care of your order large or small.
3. We are proud of our expansive manufacturing complex, with ample production space.
4. Certificates we've obtained include ISO9001：2000 quality management system certificate, ISO/TS16949:2002 automobile industry quality management system certificate, UPC certificate, and NF certificate.
5. Kainuo, your peace of mind.