Available with 2-piece hollow trunnions, the heavy duty bolt clamp has reduced weight and is cheaper to manufacture than one with solid trunnions.
Extremely pressure resistant, the heavy-duty bolt clamp is unlikely to deform under critical loads. Edges of steel bands are rolled up to protect soft rubber hoses. Excellent load bearing capacity makes the hose clamp ideal for irrigation, sewage discharge, cement pumping, and other applications with thick-wall hoses requiring optimal sealing performance. Tightening the hex bolt is easy with an ordinary wrench or socket wrench.
Materials, Installing Torques
Unless otherwise specified, galvanized steel will be used in the construction of heavy duty bolt clamps.
|Material||Band||Floating Bridge||Hollow Trunnion (Barrel Trunnion )|
|W1||Galvanized Steel||Galvanized Steel||Galvanized Steel|
|Screw||W1||Recommended Installing Torque||Pack|
|Item No.|| Band Width
Other specs and materials are available upon request. The above information are used for reference only.
Why Choose Kainuo
1. Kainuo offers different series of hose clamps and fasteners. Over our 30 year history, we've gained a wealth of experience in this business.
2. We produce 130 million screw hose clamps every year, so we can take care of your order large or small.
3. We are proud of our expansive manufacturing complex, with ample production space.
4. Certificates we've obtained include ISO9001：2000 quality management system certificate, ISO/TS16949:2002 automobile industry quality management system certificate, UPC certificate, and NF certificate.
5. Kainuo, your peace of mind.