Compared to a stepless ear clamp, the 1-ear adjustable clamp offer a higher level of flexibility to clamp over a wider range of hoes. Edges of the narrow steel band are rounded off to avoid damage to the soft hose being clamped.
Typically placed in CV joints on cars, the ear type clamp provides a tamper proof seal against rubber hoses and hoses of less malleable materials supplying oil, gas, and water to machinery. Once the ear is crimped, it deforms permanently which means the clamp can't be removed. Narrow band design makes for a more concentrated compression of the hose. Installing a 1-ear adjustable clamp is a matter of seconds.
AISI 301ss/304ss, or galvanized steel
|Size||Item No.||Band Width||Band Thickness||Material|
|20-50||YX11A2050||--||7||0.6||zinc plated steel|
|50-120||YX11A50120||--||9||0.8||zinc plated steel|
Other specs and materials are available upon request. The above information are used for reference only.
No screw or bolt is to be found on the 1-ear adjustable clamp. There is an ear-shaped protrusion around the circular steel band, which needs to be squeezed at its base to pull the band together and causing it to tighten around the hose.
Push the ear clamp onto the hose.
Squeeze the ear at its base to complete installation with a special pincer tool.
Why Choose Kainuo
1. Kainuo offers different series of hose clamps and fasteners. Over our 30 year history, we've gained a wealth of experience in this business.
2. We produce 130 million screw hose clamps every year, so we can take care of your order large or small.
3. We are proud of our expansive manufacturing complex, with ample production space.
4. Certificates we've obtained include ISO9001：2000 quality management system certificate, ISO/TS16949:2002 automobile industry quality management system certificate, UPC certificate, and NF certificate.
5. Kainuo, your peace of mind.