Built to DIN3021 standards, the spring steel hose clamp features a simple structure that is easy to manufacture thereby saving production costs. The spring clamp is particularly suited for space-confined spaces. It is easy to install and provides a leak-tight seal for low pressures or small diameter hoses. This type of hose clip, however, is rarely used for hoses in diameter above 35mm.
We mainly provide spring steel hose clamps for molds.
Designed to withstand repeated uses, the spring hose clamp can adjust its diameter according to the contraction or expansion of hose diameters affected by thermodynamics or aging. Typically placed in automobile fuel lines, engines, and carburetors.
Materials for Spring Steel Hose Clamp
Galvanized or electroplated steel makes for improved corrosion resistance. 65MN steel can be used and heat treated to improve clamping force.
|Model No.||A ± 0.1||C ± 0.2||D||Model No.||A ± 0.1||C ± 0.2||D|
|0.6||6|| 70o (+10°)
|1,0||10|| 70o (+10°)
|0.8||8|| 70o (+10°)
Other specs and materials are available upon request. The above information are used for reference only.
Why Choose Kainuo
1. Kainuo offers different series of hose clamps and fasteners. Over our 30 year history, we've gained a wealth of experience in this business.
2. We produce 130 million screw hose clamps every year, so we can take care of your order large or small.
3. We are proud of our expansive manufacturing complex, with ample production space.
4. Certificates we've obtained include ISO9001：2000 quality management system certificate, ISO/TS16949:2002 automobile industry quality management system certificate, UPC certificate, and NF certificate.
5. Kainuo, your peace of mind.