As a kind of pipe fastener, the no-hub fitting restraint is designed to keep pipes and fittings from separating under thrust force. Made of carbon steel for rigidity and durability, the hubless fitting restraint is typically used in high-rise buildings where pipes and fittings need to fastened, such as sewer pipes, soil stacks, and elbows.
Why Choose Kainuo
1. Kainuo offers different series of hose clamps and fasteners. Over our 30 year history, we've gained a wealth of experience in this business.
2. We produce 130 million screw hose clamps every year, so we can take care of your order large or small.
3. We are proud of our expansive manufacturing complex, with ample production space.
4. Certificates we've obtained include ISO9001：2000 quality management system certificate, ISO/TS16949:2002 automobile industry quality management system certificate, UPC certificate, and NF certificate.
5. Kainuo, your peace of mind.